Micro Sweeper™ – Ice Preventer for Livestock Waterers
The industry standard in stock waterer ice preventers. Drip Well now offers Baker Products, including their new Micro Sweeper™. The reduced size of the device provides cost savings to our customers while enhancing the function and longevity of the product. This new technology reduces water consumption to the absolute minimum required to prevent ice formation. It achieves water savings by utilizing a faster valve activation mechanism. All of Baker Products’ freeze prevention devices are made in the USA and perform as precision instruments for years to come in tough environments, Drip Well is happy to be able to offer them.
Features of Micro Sweeper™ – Waterer Ice Prevention
- No adjustment necessary
- Automatic Mechanical operation – no electricity required
- Fast and dependable operation – uses the least amount of water possible
- Fail safe operation
- Precision manufactured to exacting standards
- Made in the USA – 100% tested at factory
- Installs in place of petcock on supply pipe next to float
The Micro Sweeper™ is a thermal sensing valve that is constantly in contact with the water and “intermittently” releases enough pressurized water to prevent surface ice. It turns on at 41 degrees F and turns off at 42 degrees F. The water temperature dictates when water needs to flow. It uses no more and no less than required.
Quality construction and precise control ensures excelled performance.
Benefits of Micro Sweeper™ – Waterer Ice Prevention
- Patented design uses the least amount of water possible to prevent ice development
- Fastest, most efficient response mechanism on the market
- Low initial cost and long life
- Can be installed in any tank
- Can be used as backup for electric and/or insulated tanks
- Quality manufacturing ensures reliability
- More than 10 years experience in the field
Ice Sweeper™ for Livestock Waterers
- Installs in place of overflow standpipe in waterer
- Ice does not build up on surface of waterer with a properly installed Ice Sweeper.
- Conservative in water usage.
- No Electricity required. Mechanical operation.
- Full 3 year replacement warranty.
- Saves money and is dependable while using less water.
- Reduces labor
Freeze Miser™ Outdoor Faucet Freeze Protector
The Freeze Miser™ has a 2 year replacement warranty. It protects pressurized water faucets from freezing while requiring no tools and less than a minute of your time.
How it works is that the Freeze Miser™ senses the internal water temperature and quickly activates at 37 degree F. The Freeze Miser™ will release a minimum amount of water until the internal water temperature is again above 37 degrees F when it will stop the water release. Water utilities, water wells, etc. almost always supply water to the end user that is well above 37 degrees F.
Dripping faucets waste water. The Freeze Miser™ provides freeze protection automatically using the least amount of water possible.
10 years of extensive research have gone into the Freeze Miser™ and has proven to be dependable and affordable.
The Freeze Miser™ was engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
Freeze Miser™ Installation – requires no tools
- Screw it on the outdoor faucet by hand.
- The faucet valve is then adjusted to full open position to ensure the proper water pressure.
- DO NOT WRAP OR INSULATE THE FREEZE MISER. THIS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- THE WARRANTY DOES NO APPLY TO PIPING SYSTEMS.
- THE FAUCET, WITH THE FREEZE MISER™ ATTACHED, MUST BE TURNED ON AND SUPPLY AT LEAST 10 PSI OF WATER PRESSURE.