If you are looking for a dependable & reliable watering system for your stock tanks, look no further. The “Watson Float Valve System” is:
- Dependable – shuts off water
- Reliable – Many years of service with little or no maintenance
- Used with pressure systems, cisterns and supply tanks
- When used with a bleeder valve, it reduces pumping costs, excess runoff and freezing problems.
- The Watson components are made of Hot dipped galvanized steel with brass or stainless steel seats. It features easy to replace EPDM washers and heavy-duty aluminum floats.
- The float valve is high volume (15gpm at 45psi) and high pressure shuts off 140psi.
- Complete systems available for easy installation
Check out the WatsonProductCatalog for more details.
You might also be interested in these other products, contact us for more information: